- November 4, 2011 – Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools State Conference invited speaker; “Developmental and sensory approaches in the classroom. Meeting the needs of all students through motor strategies.” Presented by Ashley Civello, MA, OTR
- September 2011 – St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Dallas “Successfully addressing students’ individual needs in the classroom” by Ashley Civello, MA, OTR
- August, 26, 2011 – Warrior Parents of Dallas “Sensory diets for back to school” presentation by Ashley Civello, MA, OTR
- April 26, 2011 – Dallas private school teachers Open House “Different learners in the classroom: Successful identification and intervention” presentation by Ashley Civello MA OTR & Courtney Haire, MOT, OTR
- November 19, 2010 – St. Rita Preschool teachers inservice “Development of fine motor skills in the preschool classroom” presented by Ashley Civello, Ma, OTR & Courtney Haire, MOT, OTR.
- August 23, 2010 – The Creative School teacher inservice “Addressing the needs of special children in the classroom” presented by Ashley Civello, MA, OTR
- June 1, 2010 – Behavioral Innovations therapist inservice “Introduction to occupational therapy” presented by Ashley Civello, MA, OTR
- April 2010 – American Occupational Therapy Association national convention, Orlando, Florida; invited speaker. “Pediatric occupational therapy & physical education: Partnering together for a developmental approach” presented by Ashley Civello, MA, OTR & Lisa Burton, Lower School physical education coordinator, Greenhill School.